Thursday, June 18, 2009

Email of November 6, 2008

Just want to share an email that I sent to my entire mailing list back on November 6. It was in response to the passage of Florida's dispicable Amendment 2 and California's Prop 8, along with the ballot initiative in Arizona.

"So, "we've won." Yeah, we got Obama elected. . . only to have the majority stomp on the rights of us, as a minority, once again.

"I say no more pink money for the Democrats. No more limp wrists stuffing envelopes for Democrats. No more lisping into the phones for the Democrats. No more flowery emails or text messages for Democrats. No more covering our lawns of our cute cottages and our Volvos with Democratic propaganda.

"I, for one, am not lifting a finger for another Democrat. Not until they stand with us, in a united front, to say "NO MORE! No more will we allow the arrogance of the many to interfere with the rights of the few!" Until they support us, the DNC can kiss my ***."

So, I'm glad to see other LGBTs coming-around to my way of thinking. I'm not one to say "I told ya so" but. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment